Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Okay, so I haven't posted in a good while, but things have been so crazy, haven't they? My mom closed on her house today. She will be here in just a couple of weeks. It will be good to have her closer...just got to get through this ghastly move. Why do we collect so much stuff?? Sure makes it hard to move, doesn't it!

Got a new phone this weekend...yes, I have converted to the smartphone movement. I know, most of you have been there for eons, but hey, I am old! Anyway, I am loving it so far. Just hope I can figure the thing out...pretty sad when a cell phone is smarter than you, but don't tell anybody. I am pretending I know all about it! I got the Motorola DROID and my husband got the DROID Eris for free. He spent a good hour last night playing blackjack on the phone. What in the world?? Doesn't he lose enough in Vegas to prevent him from playing it for fun on the phone?? Or maybe that's the draw...he can't lose his shirt on the phone! ;o)

Sure enjoyed my extra day off this week...I wish every week was a 4 day work week. I would have a much better attitude about work, I am sure. Anybody else out there feel the same way? Of course, retirement sounds even better...right now it seems I am working harder every year for less money....boy, is that going to screw me over in retirement or what? Must mean I am going to need to retire a little earlier!!


No comments:

Post a Comment