Friday, January 15, 2010

Great News!

Lots of great news today...First of all, it is Friday and it is a 3-day weekend. What could get better than that--other than Summer Break, of course...but even better, it looks like my mom is going to be moving closer to me! I am so glad. I know that she has been lonely since my dad died...by having her closer, I can visit her often AND we can shop and scrapbook and laugh and whatever!

Other good news I haven't shared on my blog yet...I am going to be a mimi to 3! I was so caught off guard. I didn't even get it when my daughter gave my husband and me a pacifier...Can you say "brain fluffy?" They had to explain it to me and I was still in shock! I didn't even know they were trying. Anyway, looking forward to the arrival in a few months. There is nothing like a grandchild! So much easier than being a parent, right? Being a grandparent totally rocks...being a parent often sucks!!

And finally, I lost two pounds this week...got lots more to go, but at least I didn't gain any! And this weekend I am going to spend lots of time scrapping and making cute watchbands...love being creative! Hopefully I won't snack too much and gain those two pounds back!!

Happy Friday, All!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment