Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend...

...But I guess, who isn't?? Tough day at school today...just so busy! However, I got my evaluation back this morning and it was probably the best eval I have ever gotten. That sure felt good! I do love my school this year and I have a really great group of kids for the most part. Just so many of them! I got two new students this week which brings me to 32 in my homeroom. It is so hard to meet the needs of each kid with that many. The other 6th grade class, which I teach as well for reading and science, has 31. That means I really have 63 students I am responsible for in some way or another. Sometimes it is little overwhelming!

Gonna have my husband's bday party on Sunday...that should be fun. We are trying to keep it "lite" since we ate so much over the holidays...I think we are going to do a variety of salads and soups...sounds pretty tasty, doesn't it? Then, my granddaughter will have a sleepover so that she can carpool with me to work on Monday. I think the best part of the day will be spending time with her and her little brother. Is there anything better than being a grandparent?? I think not!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment