Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun day...

Went shopping today with my mom and her home designer. Went to some great places. Bought a darling chandelier for my bathroom and a couple of other things. We had such a great day...amazing how a day of shopping can really rejuvenate you! The money I spent I won at the dog track so it was like free money...how cool is that! Plus my wonderful husband had chicken Parmesan for dinner when I got home. Amazing, huh? Go shopping ALL DAY, spend money, come home and your husband has dinner ready. Am I living in an alternate universe or what? I am a lucky girl! And the real bonus was when I got home DH asked how much he needed to take off the bank account for the items I bought--without hesitation (who is he, by the way?)I am sure he was relieved I spent my "dog" money, but wow, can't believe he didn't throw a fit before he found out. :o) Gotta go see my trainer tomorrow...not looking forward to that. Who does? But, maybe it will make me feel like I have accomplished something. Hopefully will post again tomorrow. I am going shopping again with my mom. My "dog" money is spent...hopefully DH will be as understanding tomorrow...;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment