Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ok...so it has been months...

Yes, I am a truly lame blogger! It has been months since I last posted. The second semester just is so packed that I have no time for anything "extra." Fortunately school is out so I will have a bit more free time. Now is the time that will be the true test of my blogging commitment. No excuses...also no excuses regarding exercise (EEWWWW!). I actually ordered the Power90 DVD workout. Today I am committed!! Of course, the DVDs have not arrived so my commitment today is steely firm! Once they arrive, that commitment may melt like candle wax. I am hoping, though, to be committed to both the blog and the exercise. Maybe the blog will be my accountability piece!?? Someone out there hold me accountable! PLEASE! I want to be steely firm and not puffy fluffy...or as my son once said, "mom, your thighs are like fluffy white pillows!" The words every mom wants to hear, right?

Off to be Mimi to my babies...now that I can be committed to!!

TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment